To integrate Industrial Nonhazardous Waste into our industries Raw Materials!
Benefits and Capabilities
- WRM and our recycling/recovery partners are committed
to long-term relationships offering environmentally sound long-term capacity options.
All facilities are fully permitted and provide you with limited environmental liability.
- We at WRM have a proven track record
of providing virtually uninterupted service by networking our multiple recycling/recovery
partnerships. Our vast network of audited, permitted and licensed haulers, offers
varied methods of transportation, including dump trailers, pneumatic trailers, railcars,
- Our goal is to minimize environmental liability while simultaneously reducing internal, labor intensive
tasks required to manage such a program. We accomplish this by providing you with a
single internal contact that will give you
24 hour coverage for any and all transportation, scheduling,
troubleshooting, etc. needs.
Waste Resource Management has identified a select group of transporters who are fully
licensed, audited and insured to haul your non regulated industrial byproducts.
- Just in time
- We have designed our Beneficial Re-Use internal operations to service you on a
"just in time" basis. Our experience has shown us this will alleviate any on-site storage complications.
- Dedicated trucking services
- Another "just in time" feature is our commitment to dedicated trucking
services that become knowledgeable of your particular loading criteria thereby minimizing loading times and the possibility of problems.
- Uninterrupted service
- Due to extensive networking in the beneficial Re-Use area we provide 12 month uninterrupted service on a seven day per week basis.
- Peace of mind
- One telephone call by you initiates the Beneficial Re-Use Program and Waste Resource
Management will do the rest... selecting the transporter, obtaining the appropriate
recycle facility, scheduling the loads, initiating the paperwork and tracking the
Here are press releases and letters of recommendation we've received over the last year.
To request more information about Beneficial Re-use, please fill out our Information Request Form.
[ Beneficial Re-use ]
[ Hazardous Waste ]
[ Non-Hazardous Waste ]
[ Home ]
[ News ]
[ Services ]
[ Scheduling ]